We’ve been focused on making improvements to Kabuto Live and crushing bugs like nobody’s business.
Yesterday we announced that Kabuto Live is now compatible with Firefox! Sign up for a free 30-Day account-wide trial if you haven’t already to check it out.
Additionally, here are some reported bug fixes that we’ve released in the last few weeks:
- Fixed a memory leak in the Windows Agent
- Fixed multiple issues related to Emsisoft Managed AV monitoring and management
- Fixed Emsisoft Managed AV installation issues
- Fixed online status indicator issues
- Fixed issue where computer was restarting after installation of Live Agent
- Fixed an issue where Policies would be removed from Devices after a few minutes
Let us know if you have any questions by emailing email@example.com. Keep an eye out for more good stuff soon!
The RepairTech Team