- Patch management for Windows 10 now handles it’s update schedule differently by leveraging “Active Hours”. This will only appear for Windows 10 devices.
- Remote Session Integration has been dramatically improved and renamed to “System Tray Menu Entries”. This allows for many menu entries to be added to the right click system tray menu. More information can be found here: Documentation
- You can now reboot a single or many devices on next sync via the “Devices” page and the Settings page within a Device!
- A bug preventing Startup items and services from showing in the dashboard has been resolved
- A bug causing Managed Antivirus licenses to say they expired 47 years ago (wow) has been fixed. Licenses should function better than ever now.